Commercial Package Insurance Policy
The Commercial Package Insurance Policy (CPP) can be issued to include almost any type of coverage offered, from property and liability to auto, crime, inland marine, and professional liability. When your business risks go beyond the coverages in a BOP, the flexibility offered by a Packaged Policy provides the opportunity to design a policy specifically for the needs of an organization. It also enables you to have almost all your coverage in one convenient package.
Most Commerical Package Insurance Policies offer expanded coverage endorsements. These endorsements provide additional coverages or increase the base current coverages for lower premiums than purchasing each coverage separately. After assessing your business risks and determining that a commercial package policy is what you need, we will design a custom commercial package insurance policy with specific coverages for your business. Here are a few main coverages included in a typical Commercial Package Policy:
Commercial property coverages:
- buildings, including additions under construction, permanently installed machinery and building glass
- business personal property
- leased business personal property used in your business
- property of others left in your care for which you are legally liable
- sales samples
Your business personal property doesn’t stay in one place, and neither does your coverage. Most policies cover your business personal property while in transit, at trade shows, or temporarily at locations you don’t own or lease.
After a covered loss, your policy may pay for the extra costs of:
- removing debris of covered property from your premises
- cleaning up pollutants from land and water on your premises
- taking inventory and preparing claims statements
- securing appraisals
- recharging fire extinguishers
A property loss can slow down or even stop your operation until repairs are made – and that may mean lost income. You receive several business income coverages that can reimburse your loss of income and necessary extra expenses you incur to keep your business operating after a covered loss.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation guard coverage – provides coverage for inflationary increases in your building and business personal property values. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
- Equipment breakdown coverage– provides coverage for loss resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Utility services – provides coverage when a covered loss to a power, communication, or water utility interrupts service to your premises, which then causes a covered loss to your building, business personal property, or loss of income.
- And Many More—Contact us for a detailed risk assessment and insurance proposal.
Protect Against Liabilities
We will provide a risk assessment, custom builds a Commercial Package Insurance Policy that meets your needs, and shop the companies to get the best value for you. Give us a call, request an email quote, or visit us to get the best insurance protection and services for your business.
The Insurance Advisor, LLC is a full-service Independent Insurance Agency that represents many top-rated companies. We assess risks and shop companies to find the best coverage for the price. Our clients get the best value for the insurance they need.
A few of the companies we represent include Travelers, Safeco, Main Street, Metropolitan, Mercury, Lincoln Financial, Dairyland, Titan, Victoria, Foremost, Arrowhead, Alfa Vision, CNA, Zurich, Kemper, Augusta Mutual, Anthem, Mutual of Omaha, and many more.
Call, request a quote by email or visit us at our office today for a free, no-obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best value for the Commercial Package Insurance Policy you need.